To Our Contact Lens Patients:
At Toronto Eye Care, your eye health, safety and eye care access are always our top priorities especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many of our patients have contacted our clinic since our temporary shutdown and have expressed kind words of support and appreciation. Thank you from all of us at Toronto Eye Care.
Additionally, many of you are concerned about your contact lens supply or the availability of ordering contact lenses. Let me reassure all of you that we are still processing contact lens orders and having them sent by direct delivery courier. If you need contact lenses or you want to stock up, please feel free to order as follows
How To Order Contact Lenses?
- On Our Web Site (NEW FEATURE)
- Click Order Contact Lenses
- Order, pay by credit card and receive them by direct delivery courier
- for now, only Johnson & Johnson, Alcon and Bausch & Lomb products (Acuvue, Dailies, and BioTrue
- By Email
- email us at Order Contact Lenses with a detailed message and we will get back you to as soon as possible
- By Phone
- call us at (416) 966-1955 and leave us a detailed message and we will get back to you as soon as possible
We remind all our patients to follow the strictest hygiene routines with your contact lens care regimensLeave a reply →