Clinic CLOSED Until Further Notice
At Toronto Eye Care, the health and safety of our patient community is, and always will be, our top priority. Accordingly, our clinic will be temporarily CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE to comply with the preventative social distancing policies mandated by the Chief Medical Officer of Health, our regulatory College and all levels of public health and government.
What Do I do If I Need Eye Care Services?
During this social distancing shutdown period, please be advised as follows:
- our doctors and staff are working remotely and will help you
- Appointment Rescheduling:
- we will do our best to accommodate all your appointment rescheduling requests
- please call (416) 966-1955 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Lenses:
- patients who would like to re-order contact lenses can do so by phone (416) 966-1955 or by clicking order contact lenses
- Prescription Drug Refills:
- we will be receiving faxes from pharmacies for drug prescription refill requests and will renew those requests on a case by case basis
- Elective Surgery and Specialist Appointments:
- the Ministry of Health has cancelled all elective surgery for at least 3 weeks which may affect your cataract surgery times. You will be notified by your eye surgeon of your new surgery time
What if I Have An Urgent Eye Care Problem?
Our medical team will be available for URGENT EYE CARE consultations as follows:
- By telephone: (416) 966-1955
- By email: email@example.com
If you initiate an urgent eye care request, please leave a detailed message including your contact information and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please understand that the Ministry of Health has requested that you DO NOT proceed to a local emergency room unless you have been advised to by one of our doctors.
We’re Here For You Throughout This Crisis
We apologize for any inconvenience this shutdown may have caused you and will do our best to accommodate your eye care needs as soon as possible. We will diligently monitor the evolving situation and provide more information should the need arise. We appreciate your patience, understanding and co-operation to ensure the health and safety of our entire clinic community.
Thank you from all of us at Toronto Eye Care.
Manulife Centre , Main Level| 416-966-1955 | www.torontoeyecare.comLeave a reply →